Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

I love watching this from time to time, I also took an animation class back in highschool. I was working on a video, started skipping loads that year, but would ALWAYS go to that class before skipping, so anyways, I ended up making my movie redone and posted here on NG. If you'd be interested in it at all, it is called "Bond Gear Solid" I got in a wreck on a quad and was out of school a year, moved and switched schools. At this school I had to do a senior project to graduated, I wrote a story called "Mario's Life" Which I then made it into a NG movie too as well. If you read your comments, please be sure to check them both out, I enjoyed making them, hopefully you'd enjoy them too as well.

vegeto vs sandbag vegeto vs sandbag

wasn't sure what to expect

I liked it a lot though. Very funny, figured that it was gonna be Vegeto against the Smash Bros. bag. so I was happy to see I was right on that. Funny movie, good job

supersj44 responds:

The Legend Games Preview The Legend Games Preview

wish it had an ending of some sort

but either way I did like it, but just wish it did have an ending, kinda thought it was moving to the next part, then it started to play again.. So for the next one you make, please either make it sit on a blank screen for a while, or maybe have a credits page saying something like.. Next time on Legend games, blah blah blah, something to show that there was an ending..

Gigabyterspriter responds:

well i was originally going to make a better ending, but there was some text complications as well as improper music for an ending

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

wow.. I hate these movies, but this... wow..

I really liked this one, I think I watched a couple of your other ones, like I know I saw the yuyu one. But this one I really think was great, good job for turning me around on one of these yuyu movies

Bones Production Bones Production

nice? I liked it, even though it seems like openr

this seems like it would be an opener, but it is good for an opener, so you should try to make a movie about that, but you did say you aren't gonna do it again.. Not sure if that means you're done with flash, or that you are done with this.

Life of a cake Life of a cake

that was great!

thats not sarcasm =P I loved it, lol

EFE Halloween! EFE Halloween!

yeah I agree with Inu27..

The animation aint that bad, but its pointless.. I had to watch it a second time to look at things a little more.. Like the thing that you can't even see on the screen but the very sliver of it, which I for one, think its Sonic.. And then that thing casts like meteor from Final Fantasy to kill him? IDK, if you make more, hopefully they make sense, but keep trying, but good news that you made it past the voting part, so I guess it didn't do too bad..

Pirate Day 09 TotaMoto Pirate Day 09 TotaMoto

this was a great movie for only taking 4 days

not bad animations, great voices, funny as hell, whats not to love? Very great job, don't know about any contest going on, but hopefully you win it, congrats to this awesome short =D

CrzyNinjaMonkeyGamer responds:

From what I read Tom made a slap-dash pirate contest. Since I'm short on cash and need an excuse to actually work a little, I thought I gave it a whirl.
I hate this short though. My comp screwed up constantly as I made this and it showed in the cartoon. Still, thanks for the review, I'm glad people liked it. If you want anyone to thank though, thank TomaMoto. Without his hilarious clip, I might have been asleep and not stressed right now. JK, I hope he won the audio portion.

Nurse Betty Nurse Betty

couldn't hear that well, other noises here

but.. from what I saw, it seemed kinda funny to me, I liked what I did understand outta it =P And cool doing hand drawn type flash images

Pudge- Bomb Pudge- Bomb

hmm

its different, but it actually aint too bad. There are a lot of other things out there that are pretty dumb. But this actually has potential to it. I would add more to that there, maybe even all that you had, but then either other ways he dies. Or maybe even have that just be an opening to your movies, like when the bomb explodes it makes the name of your movie pop up on the screen. I think that would be a really cool opening to movies. But this is also your movie, so you do what you want. Good luck, would like to see your future movies